Thursday, April 1, 2010

Women Actually Have Sex This Way?




I was having drinks with a close friend of mine last week, and the topic inevitably turned to sex (as it tends to after a few drinks). She described her sex life with her current boyfriend, who she's been seeing for a few years, and honestly, I was horrified. The discussion was fine, but I couldn't believe her approach to getting it on.

"He's somebody who needs to cum every day. There are times when we have romantic and passionate sessions, but there are other times where I'm like, 'Okay, if you get off, does that mean you're going to leave me alone?'"

Um, what?! Regular and intense sex isn't something I expect in a relationship. I demand that shit. Maybe this is just the fact that my experiences have exclusively been with men, and it takes next to nothing for us to be in the mood. However I would not be pleased if my partner was that uninterested, or putting a time limit on it.

So, question for the women who read this: Is your sex drive that radically different, or are you just (not literally) fucking with us?

1 comment:

  1. I think the major difference between men and women and sex is this: Men generally only think about the destination; cumming/climax/orgasm whatever you want to call it.

    For women the journey is just as important and the destination, because most women can't reach the destination unless they have a good journey! Which for us takes longer...

    Men can cum in under 5 min. Women generally need at least half and hour... See the gap?! 5min- 30min or more

    So, if men don't put in the effort to make the journey enjoyable for us we don't really want to waste the time. And let me make this clear we also need foreplay! In addition to the at least 30min of actual sex. And foreplay is not a rubdown, it can include flirting, carressing, kissing, massaging, and telling us we're beautiful... we need all that to get turned on ( Even after you've been in a relationship with someone for awhile).

    I know it sounds like a lot, but it's worth it in the end! Oh, and we can also have multiple climaxes once we meet you at the destination ;) The end haha

    ReplyDelete